There is a very common phrase circulating “Non-Custom Iphones in Pakistan“. What actually it means? And can you really buy an iPhone for Rs 30,000/- or less? In this article, I will explain everything about this topic, and please if you are being a victim of such a scam, STOP.
First of all, let me tell you about Non-Custom Products, Why they are cheaper and why should we not get into this.
What are Non-Custom iPhones?
Whenever a product is imported from one country to another, it is taxed. The government of receiving country imposes some tax to bring in that thing. These taxes are usually very high on new products but relatively low on used and B-Quality ones.
Here comes the clever mind of importers. They unpack the boxes of new products and then put them in wrapping. It prevents any damage to the products during the shipment process. As I stated before, custom tax is relatively less on used products so they save a lot of money.
But it doesn’t stop here!
Some people (Smugglers) import products using illegal ways like crossing the border from abandoned places. They use different methods to fool police and other customs officers. And bring in the loads with a very minor tax.
And this way, Non-Custom iPhones are also imported into Pakistan (As Stated by the dealers/scammers).
Simply saying: “Non-custom electronics are those devices that are imported through illegal methods, without paying custom taxes.”
Read More: How to make money with affiliate marketing?
Non-Custom iPhones in Rs 30,000?
The simple answer is “NO”. Why? Just read this scam detail:
There is nothing named non-custom in Pakistan. It is because the army and customs check each and every import. Therefore, no chance of illegal imports or tax reduction. All the electronic devices imported from china are checked deeply by customs officers and then reach us.
How do they send you proofs and offer massively Low prices?
Here is the complete detail of this Non-Custom Iphone Scam in Pakistan.
The method they apply to you (Step by Step)
- 1: They make a community (Facebook, Whatsapp, telegram, etc)
- 2: Every 10 to 15mins they send pictures, descriptions, and all detail of a High-performance device. Such as an iPhone 13 pro max, Samsung S20 ultra, and Dell XPS 9310 Laptop.
- 3: They use a large community. Almost 1000 to 1500 members. So a newcomer will not think of them as scammers.
- 4: When you ask them about the process of ordering the product. They will demand 50% advance payment. And when they send you the slip of posted parcel, you have to send them the remaining 50% of the payment.
- 5: After you send 50% of the payment, they ensure you about the parcel being posted to your address. And send you proof of parcel slip or even video of it.
- 6: Seeing the parcel slip, innocent people just trust them and send the remaining 50% payment.
- 7: They DO NOT STOP HERE. After 4 to 5 hours, they call you or send a message to the given phone number, “Your parcel is ceased in the customs office and you have to pay more money as a tax to free your product. “
- 8: Some people pay them their hard-earned money as a tax. But most people understand their scam here.
- 9: When ask them to refund, they will simply Block you and remove you from their fraud groups.
And this way, millions of people in Pakistan lose their hard-earned money 😔
Non-Custom Mobile Disadvantages
Let’s suppose you got an iPhone that is said to be Non-Custom Paid. The main disadvantage of non-custom iPhones is you can not use a Sim card in them. Some of the disadvantages are listed below.
- You can’t use a sim card in it.
- It can be blocked by the company at any time.
- If the phone is stolen, you can not track it.
- You will not find any spare parts solely.
- While selling to someone else, you will get a far less price.
Can we use Non-Custom iPhones in Pakistan?
Yes, you can use Non-custom iPhones in Pakistan if you buy one. But as I said earlier in this article, all those people who are pretending to send you this phone as an NCP phone are lying. The video I mentioned above contains hundreds of comments that are regretting this. They fell a victim to this scam and now commenting to find a way to recover their money.
Once they receive your payment, they block you from everywhere and you can do nothing. If you say we can report on a cybercrime website, then read this. They will threat you that if you reported to someone, they will pretend to be your partner and hence you can do nothing against it.
How to avoid this scam of non-custom iPhones?
Look, my friend, you are here because maybe you are searching for iPhone at a cheap price than the market. But just think about a fact, If companies start to sell their high price products in pennies to you, how they will cover their costs and profits?
Never trust anybody who is selling you high-end devices in exchange for far less money.
This article was all about non-custom phones in Pakistan. Frauds are scamming people every day. No one is taking action in this case. But we can secure ourselves and keep ourselves away from such activities. I explained the method because I experienced the same situation.
Please be safe and save your hard-earned money!
Brother great Knowledge …Every point u have written is same like they are doing
Thank you so much for this information👍❤️
Bro plz contact me I want to get Help from you
You can reach us via Instagram: instagram.com/umairjavedyt
Bro my cousin lives in quetta I told him that go to the chaman border border and buy iphone 14 he said it will cost you 60k! So my question is!
What if I buy iphone from chaman border?
What are the disadvantages?
Kindly explain please!
Very informative 👍✌️